GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
- The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Return
- All claims for shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
- All returned merchandise must be received by CandleDistribution.Com in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
- The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
- Your return authorization will specify the return shipping address.
- Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
- The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified by Sales Manager or Accounting Department.
- The form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.