Our shipping charges are calculated from standard UPS ground rates, which are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped. To preview the shipping charges, enter the items you want to order into your shopping cart. When you're done, enter your billing and shipping information, then the UPS rates will be displayed for your information. Shipping charges are not automatically calculated on heavier orders. You will get a message that asks you to call us at 513-248-8180 for a custom quote on those.
We do not usually ship via UPS outside of the United States mainland. The heavy weight of out products cause the shipping charges to be prohibitive. However, we find that the rates of the United States Postal Service are more reasonable to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada and the rest of the world. Delivery is still timely and can usually be accomplished within 10-15 days as far away as Australia. If you live outside of the continental United States, please call or e-mail us for postal shipping rates on the products you wish to order. Be sure to include your address, including postal code, in your inquiry.
DELIVERY AND LEAD TIME:
Orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 to 48 hours, excluding weekends. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 4:30 pm EST. If an order is placed before 12 PM EST, the order may ship out that same day.
Items that are not currently in stock normally ship within two weeks of the date the order is placed. Be sure to note on the order if there is a specific date on which you must have the candles you are ordering.
Our web site catalog will time out after one hour and thirty minutes of inactivity. If you have signed on to our site and provided your contact information, your data will be saved until you sign back on.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
- The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Return
- All claims for shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
- All returned merchandise must be received by CandleDistribution.Com in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
- The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
- Your return authorization will specify the return shipping address.
- Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
- The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified by Sales Manager or Accounting Department.
- Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.